YOU ARE WHAT YOU TWEET is a cheerfully optimistic book filled with humor and strategies that will help you become Twitter-savvy. This inspiring book serves as far more than a guide to finding your niche on Twitter. It also gives you the tools you need to master this remarkable communication tool and connect with intriguing people around the world.
Germany Kent, a renowned actress and social media expert, shares insider secrets on making the most of Twitter by gravitating towards what inspires you. She reveals how adapting a new mindset and using positivity can propel you to becoming influential on social media and touching thousands of lives.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN:
- Dos and don’ts, Twitter etiquette, and the Twitter Gold Rule
- How to write a powerful Twitter Profile that sets you apart
- How to craft Tweets that inspire, entertain, and influence others
- How to shape your Twitter Timeline-instead of letting it shape you
- Tips and techniques for growing your audience
- How to use Twitter to build a compelling personal brand
Whether you’re just dipping your toes in the water and want to understand how Twitter works or you’re looking to learn how to grow your audience, this book will enhance your entire Twitter experience. YOU ARE WHAT YOU TWEET tells you how.
Consider this your guiding light to using Twitter in ways you never knew were possible. After exploring Twitter and applying these original tips for 30 days straight (Kent’s 30-Day Twitter Challenge), you’ll find you have more meaningful relationships, expanded self-knowledge, and a fresh perspective on the world.